1. What is the perception among your peers of the current president?
2. What aspect of university life needs a new president’s attention most urgently?
3. What is your opinion of UMass’ search for a new president?
4. Have you heard anything in the news about it?
5. Have you talked to any of your fellow faculty about the candidates?
6. Do you care who becomes the next president?
7. How will the new president affect your job?
8. As a faculty member, do you feel that there will be any profound changes in your department?
9. At the same time, is there anything you want to present to the new president?
10. What should be the president elect’s primary concern?
11. Finally, where do you see the race going in the next few weeks?